The Smart Mobility Challenge is an initiative of the Smart Mobility Institute, in joint collaboration with it's core members Accenture, Astrazeneca, Danone, Microsoft, Nokia and Philips, built with an aim of accelerating supply and demand for true mobility solutions.
Together, we have identified common requirements of mobility (which can be found in the application form in the resources tab), that provide a complete overview of MaaS solutions that would support corporations in a mobility strategy that is fit for the future. Of course, not all these solutions will be available today under one roof, but we want to use this opportunity to challenge the mobility suppliers and provide them with an overview of what their customers are looking for.
Therefore we are calling upon the mobility supplier community to participate in the Smart Mobility Challenge!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for companies working on innovative solutions to reshape the mobility offering of corporations in full support of their employees' transportation and commuting needs. As mentioned, the mobility solution that you would be willing to present does not have to entail all requirements for a full MaaS solution. If your innovation can contribute to the further development of MaaS, we are more than happy to receive your application!
What can you expect?
Finalists of this challenge will have the opportunity to present their offering in front of a jury of experts, during the Smart Mobility Challenge Pitches and the winner will get the opportunity to detail their offering in individual meetings with the different corporate challenge owners. This with the objective to explore opportunities for further collaboration, including possible pilot projects. Please bear in mind that this is not a guaranteed offer to contract.
Besides this, the finalists and winners will be announced via the Smart Mobility channels of Nexus Communication and the winner will also be profiled in a dedicated feature article on FleetEurope.com. And last but not least, the winner will be inaugurated as the first Smart Mobility Challenge laureate at the Fleet Europe Summit on the 17th and 18th of November!
Smart Mobility Challenge Schedule
- 18/09/2020 - Launch of the Smart Mobility Challenge 2020
- 15/10/2020 - Deadline for submissions
- 21/10/2020 - Review and selection
- 28/10/2020 - Invites to selected suppliers
- 04/11/2020 - Smart Mobility Challenge Pitches (virtual setting, please keep your agenda free)
- 17-18/11/2020 - Fleet Europe Summit 2020
How to get started?
1. Register yourself on the Open Ecosystem Platform
2. Go to the Smart Mobility Challenge
3. Download the Application Form and Rules/Regulations in the Resources tab above
4. Start a New Proposal
5. Complete your Identification Details
6. Upload your completed Application Form and your Innovation Proposal (a presentation of your solution - mandatory - free format, pdf, ppt, word, etc.)
Good luck and if you have any specific questions about the tool or process, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.