- Honesty. The ‘Open’ in NokiaPartners - Open communities refers to both the nature of collaboration as well as the honesty of the our users. It is vital that you are who you say you are as an individual or a partner using the platform, so any provision of incorrect information is against our policies.
- Professionalism. Our platform is a network of professionals and as such we ask them to act accordingly. We’re not a stuffy corporate business but it is important in protecting our users that you behave professionally by not being dishonest or inappropriate. Conversation is critical to the success of the platform but we do not want you to use NokiaPartners - Open communities to shock or offend others. We do not tolerate the use of graphic images, obscene comments or pornography anywhere within the platform.
- Empathy. NokiaPartners - Open communities should never be used to harm or discredit others. Our users are encouraged to demonstrate care for other users and at a very minimum be empathetic to their peers. It is not acceptable to use our services to harass, abuse, or send other unwelcomed communications to people including spam and junk mail. You must not use NokiaPartners - Open communitities’s services to promote or threaten violence or property damage, or for hate speech, racism, sexism, homophobia or any other discrimination. Also, don't use NokiaPartners - Open communitities’s services to intentionally infect others with viruses, worms, or other software that can destroy or interrupt their data or computer devices. Terrorists or those who engage in violent crimes are not welcome on NokiaPartners - Open communitities
- Respect. Not only must you respect our platform and our users generally, you must also respect their rights and their intellectual property. When sharing IP, imagery, trademarks, patents or private information through our platform it is your responsibility to ensure you have the rights to do so. Please also respect the rights of NokiaPartners - Open communities.
- Legality. NokiaPartners - Open communities must not be used to wrongfully take data or information. It is not okay to suggest that you are affiliated with or endorsed by NokiaPartners - Open communities if you are not, and it is not okay to violate our intellectual property rights. Use of the platform to commit fraud or commit crime will result in your removal from the platform as a bare minimum and further action may be taken.